Little Angels Preschool & Daycare - About
Why Experience-Based Learning?
- Experience-based learning is a powerful way to address individual growth and potential, which is commonly a much neglected approach of teaching and developing people of all ages.
- Experience-based learning is adaptable for individual style, preferences, strengths, direction, etc. As such it is more likely than conventional prescribed training or teaching to produce positive emotional effects, notably confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of personal value and purpose.
- Children need learning which is adaptable for them as individuals.
- Learn More About Experience-based learning
Why should you enroll your children in our program?
- We are an independent daycare and preschool.
- We are able to work with you to customize our services to meet your needs and the needs of your child. Unlike many other daycares, we accommodate both full-time AND part-time schedules.
- We incorporate the personal qualities of a home daycare with the professionalism, and reliability of a larger center.
- Because children develop strong attachments to their teachers, we work very hard to minimize our staff turnover. The majority of our teachers have been with us at least two years, and many have been with us much longer than that!
- We value and celebrate diversity in our teachers, children and parents. We do all we can to make people from all backgrounds feel welcome in our center.
- We will accommodate all reasonable requests including special diets and other special needs.
We've been servicing the Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Milan, and Saline area for more than 20 years. Your child will gain positive self-esteem, confidence and a healthy sense of value through Experienced-Based-Learning at our daycare center.
Do you know of a parent looking for a quality daycare in Ypsilanti or the surrounding areas? Please encourage them to contact us to schedule a tour of Little Angels Preschool & Daycare.